Sunday, June 8, 2008

Journalism That Matters -- Minnesota Gathering, June 4-6, 2008

This blog archives my notes and observations from the Journalism That Matters Minnesota gathering, held at the McNamara Alumni Center on the University of Minnesota Minneapolis campus June 4-6, 2008. I took notes on paper during the conference; here I will transcribe those notes with additional observations and links. I will also offer some reflections on the discussions I had the pleasure of participating in, as well as some thoughts that have struck me now that I've gotten back to the prairie and had time to process in the peace and quiet of my home prairie.

I was one of 107 participants from around the country. I was the only South Dakota blogger there -- go figure! (The closest SD connection I could find: Kate Myers, who just graduated from Luther, said she lived in South Dakota while her dad interned at McKennan.) No pictures, alas -- I need to start packing a camera, since, as Griff said, pictures are a must.

But pictures or no, here we go!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online